The Ponderosa Motel Management and staff take this opportunity to extend our hopes for an enjoyable visit for you and your pet.
While we are happy to accommodate you and your dog, we wish to share a few guidelines. This policy is provided to all guests with well-behaved dogs upon check-in. We are pet friendly for well-behaved dogs. When booking online, please note your choice of a pet friendly room. If reserving by phone, ask for availability.
- We charge a daily pet fee of $15 for one pet and $5 for each additional pet. This fee will be added to your room charges.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room for periods longer than two hours, and only if you are sure they won't bark, chew, or go to the bathroom. Please give us a cell phone number to reach you in the event of a problem or emergency if you are leaving your pet unattended.
- Pets are not allowed on beds, bedspreads, blankets, or any of the furniture.
- Daily maid service requires that your pet must vacate the room with its owner or be secured in a crate to ensure that the animal does not escape from the room and provide safety to our staff. Rooms will not be cleaned if pets are left unattended.
- Pets need to be walked on the north side of the motel past the white fence. You are reponsible for cleaning up after your pet during walks on the motel grounds.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for the pet's behavior.
- Please give the Front Desk 15 minutes advance notice prior to checkout. A staff member will inspect your room. You will be responsible for any damages and extra cleaning costs. Charges are at the Management's discretion.